- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
You have the right to cancel your order at any time before you receive the products you ordered. If these products have already been dispatched when you contact us, you will be advised to return them upon delivery at your own expense.
We will be happy to refund any product that is returned to us in its original packaging, in the condition in which you received it, together with proof of purchase within 28 working days of notification of the intention to return the item.
You can return any unused product ordered up to 7 working days commencing from the day after receipt of the products, by contacting us in writing within the 7 working day period and we will refund any payment that you have already made upon receipt of the returned item within 28 days in its original packaging and condition minus a 20% re-stocking charge and carriage. We request that any such cancelled products are returned to us within 28 working days of the date of cancellation.
If you return products by post, please ensure you package and label them properly so that they are not lost or damaged in transit. We recommend you insure the item and retain some proof of postage in the event that the products go missing, as products remain your responsibility and property until we receive them.
Product variations and use
Scottish Linen will make every effort to ensure that the products we supply through our website correspond as closely as possible to those shown on the website but cannot guarantee that they will be exactly the same. We cannot accept any responsibility for any variations in fabrics or products. Colours may vary from those depicted depending on the settings of your monitor, software or printer. All measurements are approximate. The technical specification of products may change due to availability of raw materials and we reserve the right to make such changes as and when necessary. Our fabrics are made from natural products and may thus have natural characteristics such as slubs and other irregularities in the yarns which are not weaving faults.
All prices are in pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rates but excluding delivery and any other charges where appropriate. Scottish Linen will use all reasonable care to ensure that all information provided on this website is correct at all times. In the event that the actual price of the product ordered is not stated correctly on the website, Scottish Linen retains the right to inform you of this error and you may then cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you within seven days of your order being placed, we will deem the order as cancelled and will refund your order.
In cases of items returned to us due to failed delivery it will be the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for re-delivery.
Delivery times are estimated and are not guaranteed however we will do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered within the stated time. We shall not be liable for delays or failures in delivery caused by a failure to gain access to the delivery address on the agreed delivery date or failure to obtain a signature or because of other circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Specific delivery times and days cannot be agreed at any time in the order process.
Risk & Property
We carry the risk of loss or damage to the Products until you receive them. If you return the Products to us for any reason, they will become our property and be at our risk from the time at which we receive them.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa debit, Visa electron, JCB, MasterCard, American Express, Solo, Maestro or PayPal. The card must be yours and you must be over 18 to order on this site with a valid address that is not a PO box number, hotel or temporary accommodation address. All cardholders are subject to validations checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your payment is refused we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order.